I have so many people in my life who lift me up... who help me find hope in all the small wonderful things God has blessed me with...all the things He has given me and ALL He has taken away...
Someone amazing in my life told me that I have been "painfully pruned" and that I am beginning to blossom...
I hope so...I am absolutely ready to blossom... I am ready for what lies ahead...there are many things I hope are in my future, but I am also aware that there may be a few things that are not...as painful as it may be to let those things go, I know I can do it...If God has taken them away...there must be a reason...
I truly pray that what has been removed, due to my own selfishness, will flourish and succeed beyond all that was planned... I hope and pray that many blessings fall upon them and God leads their lives to places where they can do His work...
I will continue to move on... I will continue to step forward... no turning back... no standing still... I will no longer grieve the loss...but instead rejoice in it, for if God removed it ... that is what was intended...and if he didn't remove it he will restore it...For God is a God of restoration...and I KNOW that what is in store for the rest of my life in Greatness... I KNOW that God is going to take me to the ends of the earth to do his work... and I am ready... For God did not give me a spirit of timidity but instead gave me a spirit of POWER of LOVE and of SELF DISCIPLINE!
My Journey
Here are the thoughts, fears and lessons that I am experiencing everyday... This is me being transparent to anyone and everyone... This is my journey... my stories...during a time of suffering...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment