I don't know what God is trying to teach me...I do not know why I am on the path that I am...I cannot seem to figure out what is going on...?
It takes all I have inside not to be angry, not to feel cheated out of something great....
what is it that I am suppose to learn in this season of my life?
I know what I want for myself, but I am fully aware that I don't know what I need...
But what if what I want and what I need, I can no longer attain? What then?
where do we go from there?
they say we are to trust God with everything...give it up to him...but how do we do that without being scared out of our minds? How do I trust him without constantly worrying about what may or may not ever happen?
My Journey
Here are the thoughts, fears and lessons that I am experiencing everyday... This is me being transparent to anyone and everyone... This is my journey... my stories...during a time of suffering...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Jenny Palmgren
For some reason I was on your facebook and I decided to go to you blog. When I read this first little bit it reminded me of myself.
I am not sure the path that you are on, but I do know that the path is for a purpose and that you were created to change the world. I am not sure what God is trying to teach you or what it is that you are supposed to be learning but it seams to be trust. You say you dont know what you need, but I think you do, When your heart is aligning continually with the heart of God, your deepest desires are really what he desires for you.
You ask the question, What if what I want and what I need I can no longer attain? What then? This shows you know what you want and what you need, but you doubt that you can attain it. The word says that the deepest desires of your heart will come to pass as long as you trust God. It also says that I can do anything in Christ who strengthens me. These are things you know but the wild thins is In the word Jesus says to his disciples in a 0% poetic way. Anyone who believes without doubting and tells a mountain to fall into the sea can do so in my name. Jesus Dares to give us that mental picture to show how powerful he really is.
I am reading this book by joyce meyers and it is really changing my thoughts. It is called the battlefield of the mind. It is teaching me that all the thinking I do all the questions I ask and all the reasoning I do really lead to doubting and business in my head. If we are submitted to God we have to tame our thoughts, not just in our lustful desires of the opposite sex or our desires of worldly things but we must tame out thoughts all day. She says, How many times a day to you feel like God is asking you to do something and then you reason yourself out of it. What if you took today and everything you felt like God wanted you to do you did. what would that feel like?
Last, God tells us to cast our cares on him and to trust him with everything. But he doesnt say comepletely let go of your life and I will do everything. I know this is not what you are saying in your statement but it is what so many people think. They are looking for "a move of God" when god asks US to move. they are looking for a "devine Appointment" when he says to GO OUT into the world.
There is no doubt that You personally were created by God. And when he created you he stood there with your mom in the delivery room and said to you " I have purposed in your heart, deep within your heart, what I want you to do for my kingdom. It will not be easy to bring that passion out, but the purpose that is on your life from me is a purpose that will shape, shake and change the entire world, not because you are gifted but because I am the Gift Giver"
I am involved with a you ministry and a church in Newport beach, ca that has brought the deepest desires and passions into my life to change the world with the hand of christ. The pastors are from hillsong church in Australia and I have been here for over a year. It is the Church of Acts in modern day... Truely life changing.
Post a Comment