How do you move forward in life away from something you are still clinging to so tightly... how do you let go when all you want to do is hang on and hope that somehow ... someway ... you get to keep all that you threw away in a moment or selfishness.... how is this even forgivable...
I don't deserve what my heart so badly desires...But I also feel like I deserve to move on... I don't want to do this anymore... up and down... side to side... I have been thrown around like a rag doll... I cant do it anymore....I am tired...
when does this all end...I want to feel whole again...I want to be a complete person... because what is left at this point isn't worth giving to another person... who is going to take what is left? I don't even want what is left...
My Journey
Here are the thoughts, fears and lessons that I am experiencing everyday... This is me being transparent to anyone and everyone... This is my journey... my stories...during a time of suffering...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Hey Jen,
Hadn't stopped by your blog in awhile, but I did tonight. Just wanted you to know that you are still a beautiful child of God, the daughter of the King, and you do have so much to give...so much to offer both to God and someday to whoever He brings into your life. You are redeemed. forgiveness. every day He makes us whole. you more than anyone (including me) know the power of that rescue. praise God for that. Your honesty is beautiful...though painful to read, for I know some days must seem unbearabe...but even in the pain I can see that God is doing great things. You will be in our prayers tonight. Thanks for sharing...Erica
Post a Comment