So I have decided that I have to stop thinking about what could have been or the possibility that I may have made a bad decision... it isn't helping me to move forward or to become a better person...it isn't allowing me to open up to others and build new relationships... why would I want to hinder myself from experiencing life... who wants to mope around wishing things were different... I have to make things different... I need to make a decision... I will move forward...
I am not sure exactly how to do this...but I do know that it is possible...
I have to choose to take a deep breath and smile.... I have to choose to wait and be patient... and I have to choose to take a step forward everyday...
There are going to be days that are more difficult than others... i know this...but I am OK with that... I truly believe that God puts us in situations and trials so that He can move us to where we need to be...
Last week I heard someone brilliant say, "To fail is to live.. life equals risk". I find peace in this...i am here where I am now, for a reason... what that is I do not know... but I am determined to stick it out and wait... for I know that God's hand will rescue me... not because I deserve it, but because He loves me...
My Journey
Here are the thoughts, fears and lessons that I am experiencing everyday... This is me being transparent to anyone and everyone... This is my journey... my stories...during a time of suffering...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment