I am at a place where I cant seem to find my way... I don't know what I am supposed to do next...
I hate feeling this way, and I hate no being able to let go... Am I supposed to continue to hang on? Am I supposed to live my life waiting and hoping for something that may never happen?
When is it that this will be over? When do I get the chance to look back and see where I have finally arrived? when I get to see my journey in full and understand all my pain and anguish?
I keep repeating your words God in Isaiah 38:17, it says, "Surely it was for my benefit that I suffered such anguish. In your love you kept me from a pit of destruction..." I know full well that my suffering is leading me to my own betterment... but can I ask when will I recover? when will I see the benefits?
I love you... I know that you want what is best for me and you know what I need and I want nothing less... I am just hurting now Lord and I need your comfort... I need to see where I am going... But regardless of what happens I am here to follow you whether it is to the ends of the earth or just around the corner...
Just remember my heart God... it is hurting so badly Amen.
My Journey
Here are the thoughts, fears and lessons that I am experiencing everyday... This is me being transparent to anyone and everyone... This is my journey... my stories...during a time of suffering...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment