My Journey

Here are the thoughts, fears and lessons that I am experiencing everyday... This is me being transparent to anyone and everyone... This is my journey... my stories...during a time of suffering...

Sunday, March 30, 2008

We All Fall

I hate these moments when I feel like I have been doing pretty good....going along and being fairly satisfied with my world around me, and then someone calls you out...it is as the clouds part and you see for the first time, that maybe all your decisions weren't so good and that maybe it is time to straighten up...
I really do try daily to be the person that I am supposed to be...I feel like I am constantly seeking out God's will for my life and praying for healing and restoration.
But there are those places that I go that maybe i do not act the way I should or portray the person that I truly am....and that saddens me...
I am glad that God places certain people in my life that are able to call me out when I don't want to be... because if those people were not around I wouldn't be able to stop and make a change...
So i want to say, thank you God for all the amazing people I have surrounding me and thank you so much for allowing them to show me where I still need to grow and heal...

No comments: