So here is my moment to feel sorry for myself....and let me just say first that I really hate when other people feel sorry for themselves...so I am disgusted by me right now...
OK so here it goes...
I am sick and tired of my life sucking right now...it has been too long...I don't think I can do this anymore...I mean, how much longer must I serve this sentence - Yes, I made a mistake...OK, mistakes...and Yes, I deserve all of this, but when is enough, enough???
Why do I have to feel like this? Why must I feel so alone, judged, and heartbroken? When will this be all over? WHY ME???
ahhh Yes...I think that I only have to look to myself for these answers...I made certain decisions that created natural consequences....
I find myself asking these questions so many times throughout the weeks, when I suddenly realize that this is only happening because I have caused it to happen...but then I am lead to these questions...
I am sorry, and I have repented...so when do i become free of these consequences? When is it that I am through this? When will I see the light?
I do trust God, with all my heart...but I still am afraid and uncertain of what is gong to happen...
My Journey
Here are the thoughts, fears and lessons that I am experiencing everyday... This is me being transparent to anyone and everyone... This is my journey... my stories...during a time of suffering...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment