I start this Blog through tears of pain... hurt...and disappointment...
I have laid myself out there once again to be struck down and broken in two... I have been brutally rejected...and let down time and time again...that is not to say that it isn't deserved...
But through all this I have to believe that there is more to all this... there IS a reason this is all happening... something is being worked out... God is moving... I can feel his everlasting presence surround me and telling me that He is VERY involved in the situation at hand...as much as I feel at times He is not... But He is!!!
God is disciplining me through His never changing, always there love...
I have to believe... No.... I choose to believe with all my heart that God is allowing me to hang on this tightly for some reason... He is allowing me to go through this horrible pain that I would never wish on a soul for a GREAT reason...
God is so active right now I can feel it... it is more intense than I have ever experienced before...
So, even though I sit here tonight with my tears and moans of anguish... I know that in time... in Gods time... I will be set free and will SOAR....
Surely it is for my benefit that I suffered such anguish
In your love you kept me from a pit of destruction
You put all my sins behind your back
My Journey
Here are the thoughts, fears and lessons that I am experiencing everyday... This is me being transparent to anyone and everyone... This is my journey... my stories...during a time of suffering...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment