Have you ever been waiting for a moment...a moment you really don't want to ever come...but you know that once it does you can truly move on?
Why are these moments so scary? I wish I could have complete confidence in these moments...instead of being hesitant...
I know that these are the times that change are lives...and sometimes there is nothing we can do about it...change is coming...like it or not.
I think I am ready for change, I think i am ready to move forward...but it is scary to think of what lies ahead...who will be there, and will I be happy?
Our decisions have lead us to where we are and I believe that we should embrace those consequences or perhaps those rewards...
My Journey
Here are the thoughts, fears and lessons that I am experiencing everyday... This is me being transparent to anyone and everyone... This is my journey... my stories...during a time of suffering...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment